Rocky Mountain Care – Logan is looking for an amazing team player to join our Culinary Services department at our BEAUTIFUL facility! We have full-time and part-time shifts available.
- Prepares food according to the menu cycle developed approved by the Culinary Services Director that are served at the proper temperature and within the appropriate time frames.
- Operates institutional food preparation equipment according to manufacturer and supervisory direction.
- Follows proper cleaning and preventative maintenance schedules.
- Handles, creates, stores and disposes of raw and prepared food items in accordance with company policy and federal, state rules and regulations.
- Maintains food service work spaces in clean and safe condition at all times according to facility procedures.
- Attend in-service education programs as assigned.
- Ensures that excellence, quality, temperature and appearance of food are preserved.
- Follows all safety procedures when handling kitchen equipment and complies with department sanitation standards and personal hygiene/uniform standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned.