Heber City, UT
Rocky Mountain Care – The Lodge is now hiring a Maintenance Support / Transportation Driver to join our AMAZING Heber team in our BEAUTIFUL, BRAND NEW facility to handle the transportation of residents to and from appointments and support our maintenance manager with facility projects.
Rocky Mountain Care, being a member of your community, our mission is to deliver compassionate health care services to all those entrusted in our care. Through leadership and trust, we function as a cohesive team dedicated to cost effective, high-quality outcomes for our residents. We foster an environment of innovation and continual improvement by encouraging creativity and openness. We pledge to value one another through loyalty, respect, and dignity. Integrity, fairness, and kindness are an integral part in all of our business decisions.
- High School diploma or equivalent (GED) preferred.
- 1 year of experience in property management maintenance performing the duties associated with a Maintenance Technician.
- Able to occasionally operate general office equipment such as, but not limited to, personal computer, telephone, photocopying machine, facsimile machine and postage machine.
- Able to frequently use general maintenance tools, supplies and equipment such as, but not limited to, hand tools, pressure washers, blowers, paint equipment, landscaping equipment, sanders and safety equipment.
- Able to frequently handle and use chemicals and general cleaning supplies.
- The candidate must have a valid Driver’s License as well as a clean driving and MVR (Moving Violation Report).
- The candidate must also be able to drive a 14-passenger van safely and effectively.
- CNA certification highly preferred.