Rocky Mountain Care – Woods Cross is currently hiring for a full-time Intake Coordinator. This individual must be part of an organization that is built on TRUST, RELATIONSHIPS, COMMITMENT, and ACCOUNTABILITY.
MISSION STATEMENT: As a member of your community, our mission is to deliver compassionate health care services to all those entrusted in our care. Through leadership and trust, we function as a cohesive team dedicated to cost effective, high-quality outcomes for our residents. We foster an environment of innovation and continual improvement by encouraging creativity and openness. We pledge to value one another through loyalty, respect, and dignity. Integrity, fairness, and kindness are an integral part in all of our business decisions.
- Verifying information received by referral sources and orchestrating the communication of ordered care for our clients to our PCC, skilled, home care, and hospice teams.
- Communicating with all teams and processing admissions quickly and efficiently as well as establishing primary care physicians and obtaining necessary orders and paperwork to provide care.
- Must have excellent customer service skills as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have basic computer knowledge and excellent attention to detail.
The perfect candidate requires a positive and upbeat personality as well as someone with drive, determination, ability to problem solve, ability to focus on solutions and not problems, ability to work with a team, and must have a good work ethic.
1. Minimum 1 year experience in general medicine or related field. (CNA / MA preferred)
2. Home health, hospice and SNF experience preferred,
3. Good verbal and written communication skills required.
4. Basic computer knowledge and skills required.
5. Ability to deal effectively with problem solving and to provide excellent customer service.
6. Knowledge of Medicare/Medicaid homecare and hospice criteria.
Able to identify additional clinical needs