United Personal Care is excited to announce we are currently hiring for a Personal Care Aideto join our team! Our territory is growing – currently we serve the Amador and Calaveras counties, we will be expanding to El Dorado, San Joaquin, Yolo and Sacramento counties!
MISSION STATEMENT: As a member of your community, our mission is to deliver compassionate health care services to all those entrusted in our care. Through leadership and trust, we function as a cohesive team dedicated to cost effective, high-quality outcomes for our residents. We foster an environment of innovation and continual improvement by encouraging creativity and openness. We pledge to value one another through loyalty, respect, and dignity. Integrity, fairness, and kindness are an integral part in all of our business decisions.
- Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions.
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to):vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- Completes necessary documentation in a timely manner
- Notifies the Case Manager of changes in the patient’s status or needs.
- Promptness to scheduled patient visits
- Competency within the PCA scope of practice
- Follows agency policies and procedure guidelines to ensure safe, quality patient care.
- Must be able to successfully pass a background screening including registry verification.