Woods Cross, UT
Rocky Mountain Care is currently hiring for a Central Intake Insurance Account Manager who wants to be part of an organization that is built on TRUST, RELATIONSHIPS, COMMITMENT, and ACCOUNTABILITY. We are looking for someone who is driven to provide quality work and wants to be part of an amazing team!
MISSION STATEMENT: As a member of your community, our mission is to deliver compassionate health care services to all those entrusted in our care. Through leadership and trust, we function as a cohesive team dedicated to cost-effective, high-quality outcomes for our residents. We foster an environment of innovation and continual improvement by encouraging creativity and openness. We pledge to value one another through loyalty, respect, and dignity. Integrity, fairness, and kindness are an integral part in all of our business decisions.
- Verification of pay source eligibility and benefits on all patients referred to home care/hospice/SNF
- Ensuring appropriate authorization for services are obtained
- Resolves first level insurance coverage issues and escalates higher levels to manager
- Comprehensive knowledge of home care/hospice/SNF reimbursement guidelines preferred
- Previous experience related to insurance authorization, billing, and rate negotiation preferred.
- Able to enter information efficiently and accurately
- Excellent customer service skills as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic computer knowledge, including Cerner EMR
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills