Rocky Mountain Care Willow Springs – Tooele is looking for a Part-Time Weekend Scheduler. This position will work on Saturday & Sunday from 7:30 AM – 3:30 PM, and cover the on-call phone from 5:00 PM on Friday to 8:00 AM on Monday. The position will also cover vacation and sick time when Scheduler is absent and assist on the floor as needed when open shifts become available.
In this role the Certified Nursing Assistant / Part-Time Scheduler will:
• Assist in Scheduling when Scheduler is absent
• Answer the on-call telephone for shift questions and call-offs during the weekends
• Foster positive internal and external customer relationships
• Foster an effective work relationship through conflict resolution, constructive feedback and problem-solving abilities.
• Maintain confidentiality of all patient and staff related information.
• Demonstrate commitment to the organizations goals along with the mission and values.
• Oversee staff schedules and makes adjustments as needed utilizing the Humanity scheduling system
• Oversee agency use and makes adjustments as needed by communicating our needs to the agency organizations
• Maintain current patient/staff ratios utilizing the facility PPD scale.
• Reports directly to the nurse manager may also take direction from licensed nurses on duty or other supervisory staff.
• The position is service in nature, in performance of duties the resident care assistant is entrusted to assist residents with basic personal care according to procedures and daily assignment. This includes but is not limited to bathing, dressing, dental hygiene, toilet activities, grooming, feeding, transportation/transfer, etc.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
• High School diploma or the equivalent.
• Scheduling experience
• Completion and passing the test for an approved Nursing Assistant program in the State.
• Listed on the State’s Health Nursing Assistant Registry.