Rocky Mountain Care is excited to announce we are currently hiring a friendly, organized person to be our CNA Coordinator. This is a full-time position with benefits.
MISSION STATEMENT: As a member of your community, our mission is to deliver compassionate health care services to all those entrusted in our care. Through leadership and trust, we function as a cohesive team dedicated to cost-effective, high-quality outcomes for our residents. We foster an environment of innovation and continual improvement by encouraging creativity and openness. We pledge to value one another through loyalty, respect, and dignity. Integrity, fairness, and kindness are an integral part in all of our business decisions.
- Hire and train new C.N.A’s
- Schedule C.N.A.’s to meet the needs of the residents and facility
- Monitor and Audit C.N.A. documentation and performance
- Complete ongoing continued education with all C.N.A.’s
- Responsible for disciplinary action as required and completion of annual performance reviews.
- Required to work floor shifts as needed including weekends and holidays.
- Energetic and Positive Attitude
- Valid CNA certification is a plus
- Prior CNA experience
- Supervisory Experience Preferred• Customer Service a Top Priority
- Able to Work Well With Others in a Team Environment
- Must be Organized and Able to Multi-task
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills