Rocky Mountain Home Care is searching for an outstanding candidate to lead our amazing Tooele team as our Director of Clinical Services. We operate by the mantra “Seeing People as People” – both employees and patients. We strongly believe if we do a great job of providing for and meeting the needs of our employees and patients we will reach our goal of Excellent Customer Service and Exemplary Care. One of the utmost compliments is when our patients relate to us that their care provider was the “Best Ever”.
In this leadership role, the DCS will lead the clinical home care team to develop and reach expectations of 5 star, world class care. The person that is successful in this position will be an outstanding communicator, an effective leader, and one who is focused on patient care. This position requires the ability to motivate the team to deliver excellent client service and exemplary care while insuring we carefully follow the rules and regulations inherent in our business. Additionally, this person will lead the internal office team to ensure quality of service with our clinical management, intakes, staffing, quality control, authorizations, marketing, and ensure proper procedures are followed to enable successful billing for services. We have a great team and they look forward to working with a great leader.
- Home health experience in a leadership role preferred
- Valid and unencumbered Utah Registered Nurse license
- Excellent communications skills
- Proven leadership experience
- Process focused
- Solution oriented
- Strong understanding of home health rules and regulations to successfully guide the team to meet or exceed those regulations.
- Must be able to understand financial implications of decisions and how to successfully grow case volume.
This position is a key position in our leadership team. We are looking for someone who will strive for excellence with our patients and appreciate and reward our team.