Woods Cross, UT
Rocky Mountain Care – Woods Cross is currently hiring for a full-time Admissions Coordinator. This individual must be part of an organization that is built on TRUST, RELATIONSHIPS, COMMITMENT, and ACCOUNTABILITY. We are committed to our communities and have been providing home health and hospice care throughout the State of Utah for over 18 years.
- Verifying information received by referral sources.
- Orchestrating care for our clients.
- Working closely with Patient Care Coordinators, skilled nursing facilities, home care, and hospice offices.
- Processing referrals quickly and efficiently.
- Working one weekend a month.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Typing skills of 40-50 wpm
- Comprehensive knowledge of home care, hospice, and skilled nursing facilities
- Excellent customer service skills as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic computer knowledge
The perfect candidate requires a positive and upbeat personality as well as someone with drive, determination, ability to problem solve, ability to focus on solutions and not problems, ability to work with a team, and must have a good work ethic.