Rocky Mountain Care is excited to announce we are currently hiring for the position of Office Manager to join our Orem Hospice Team. This is a full-time position.
MISSION STATEMENT: As a member of your community, our mission is to deliver compassionate health care services to all those entrusted in our care. Through leadership and trust, we function as a cohesive team dedicated to cost-effective, high-quality outcomes for our residents. We foster an environment of innovation and continual improvement by encouraging creativity and openness. We pledge to value one another through loyalty, respect, and dignity. Integrity, fairness, and kindness are an integral part of all of our business decisions.
• Coordinate CNA schedules
• Communicate effectively with team members
• Answer phones, direct communications appropriately
• Compile Employee Files and Patient Files
• Process billing information for submission
• Process payroll information for submission
• Data Entry of all required billing, charting information
• Assist in Other Office Duties as Directed
• Energetic and Positive Attitude
• Supervisory Experience Preferred
• Customer Service a Top Priority
• Able to Work Well With Others in a Team Environment
• Must be Organized and Able to Multi-task
• Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills