Rocky Mountain Care – Evanston is hiring a Maintenance Assistant to join our Evanston team! This is a part-time position that offers flexible hours (25-30 hours per week).
- Maintain scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on, but not limited to: landscaping, snow removal, painting, minor electrical, plumbing, heating, cooling, and preventative maintenance
- Perform general maintenance projects as scheduled or assigned.
- Respond to maintenance requests by residents for items needing repair in their rooms
- Maintain positive communications with local fire marshal, building inspector, and any other jurisdictions governing the community
Required skills and qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED
- Basic computer knowledge and skills
- One year of experience with building maintenance (painting, minor plumbing, minor electrical, carpet cleaning, pressure washing, etc.)
- Knowledge of building equipment, building codes and building systems
- Flexible schedule, including availability to work occasional evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
- Must enjoy working with the senior population