Rocky Mountain Home Care is currently hiring for a part-time Care Coordinator to join our home health care team.
MISSION STATEMENT: As a member of your community, our mission is to deliver compassionate health care services to all those entrusted in our care. Through leadership and trust, we function as a cohesive team dedicated to cost-effective, high-quality outcomes for our residents. We foster an environment of innovation and continual improvement by encouraging creativity and openness. We pledge to value one another through loyalty, respect, and dignity. Integrity, fairness, and kindness are an integral part in all of our business decisions.
• Assist patients in the process of navigating post-acute care.
• Assess, plan, implement, coordinate, monitor, and evaluate options and services with a primary goal of providing a safe transition to home health or hospice services.
• Assist the Director of Clinical Service to integrate evidence-based clinical guidelines, preventative guidelines, protocols in the development of transition plans that are patient-centered, promoting quality and efficiency in the delivery of post-acute care.
• Promote adherence to post-acute plans and ensure ordered services are completed.
• Monitor execution of transitional care services through ongoing quality assurance visits with referral sources.
• Responsible for Care Transitions activity for territory, while positively impacting patient outcomes and referral source satisfaction.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience in a health care environment.
- Proven strong understanding of customer service, as well as transitional care best practices.
- Good understanding of the Federal, State, and local laws and regulatory guidelines governing home health and hospice operations.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact well with diverse individuals.
- Demonstrated strong knowledge of medical terminology and ability to read and comprehend patient charts
- Motivated self-starter who requires minimal supervision
- Strong attention to detail
- Utah CNA certification preferred, but not required.