Rocky Mountain Care – Logan, is excited to announce that we are currently hiring for a Nurse Unit Manager who is passionate about providing high-quality patient care for our Residents, promote our company’s culture of outward mindset in achieving 5-star excellence. This requires either an RN (Registered Nurse,) license or LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse.) If this is you, then we would LOVE to hear from you! This is a full-time position with benefits.
As a member of your community and a Unit Manager, our mission is to deliver compassionate health care services to all those entrusted in our care. Through leadership and trust, we function as a cohesive team dedicated to cost-effective, high-quality outcomes for our residents. We foster an environment of innovation and continual improvement by encouraging creativity and openness. We pledge to value one another through loyalty, respect, and dignity. Integrity, fairness, and kindness are an integral part in all of our business decisions.
- Oversee and coordinate the care of our residents
- Auditing patient charts for compliance
- Attending IDT meetings
- Attending and preparing for compliance meetings
- On-Call rotations one week every three weeks. Some holidays and weekends will be required.
- Work floor occasionally to cover shifts.
- Must have a Utah Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse License (LPN)
- Pleasant attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Candidate must have excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Long term care experience preferred
- Able to Work Well With Others in a Team Environment
- Must be organized, able to multi-task and computer literate