Rocky Mountain Care – Is excited to announce we are currently hiring for the position of Maintenance Director to join our Murray team! We are a leading provider of long-term and rehabilitation care, proudly serving our community for the past 20 years.
MISSION STATEMENT: As a member of your community, our mission is to deliver compassionate health care services to all those entrusted in our care. Through leadership and trust, we function as a cohesive team dedicated to cost effective, high-quality outcomes for our residents. We foster an environment of innovation and continual improvement by encouraging creativity and openness. We pledge to value one another through loyalty, respect, and dignity. Integrity, fairness, and kindness are an integral part in all of our business decisions.
This position is responsible for:
- Plan, coordinate and oversee maintenance projects and other facility related projects from beginning to end. This includes Preventative Maintenance, Maintenance and Repairs, Service work orders, Reports, Monthly Budgets, Proposals for new projects and other duties as required.
- Ensure that all work is performed in a safe manner. That OSHA rules and guidelines are followed.
- Manage supplier relationships and compliance with Facility Services Policies and Procedures.
- Customer Service to residents and employees. Ensuring that there is no down time.
- Deliver year-on-year improvements in process, total cost savings, quality, and service.
- Analyze spend and monitor monthly budgets to identify cost savings opportunities.
- Facilitate and coordinate the maintenance and safe operation of the facilities and the surrounding grounds, including identification and implementation of preventative maintenance programs, energy control procedures and safety precautions and procedures for residents, employees and visitors.
Knowledge and experience with OSHA, construction, plumbing, HVAC, mechanical and electrical systems, power distribution, grounds maintenance, roofing, and local fire safety and other relevant codes• Excellent customer service, organizational, and people skills with an ability to openly and professionally convey information in a timely, concise manner.
- Knowledgeable on developing and implementing maintenance plans.
- Strong action oriented leader and self-starter. Strong oral & written communication, skills, and relationship building skills. Strong customers service focus and orientation.
- Independently identifies and initiates Facilities continuous process improvements.
- Seeks continuous technical growth through association involvement and/or class attendance staying abreast of related facility issues and innovations.
- Persistent drive for results utilizing strong negotiation planning, project management, organizational, change management and problem solving skills.
- Strong skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Project.
- Perform general management duties, exercising usual authority concerning staff of one, performance appraisals, and appropriate promotions. Responsible for training and development of subordinate staff, estimating personnel needs, assigning work and meeting completion dates.
- Stay informed of industry best practices providing input and leadership in development to engineers.