Woods Cross, UT
Rocky Mountain Care – Woods Cross is seeking a Medical Billing Specialist. We are looking for a Medical Biller who specializes in physician billing for home health, hospice, skilled nursing, and physical therapy, and reconciling financial records.
MISSION STATEMENT: As a member of your community, our mission is to deliver compassionate health care services to all those entrusted in our care. Through leadership and trust, we function as a cohesive team dedicated to cost-effective, high-quality outcomes for our residents. We foster an environment of innovation and continual improvement by encouraging creativity and openness. We pledge to value one another through loyalty, respect, and dignity. Integrity, fairness, and kindness are an integral part in all of our business decisions.
- Submitting correct claims to payors
- Assisting patients with account information & problem resolutions
- Responsible for all claims collection follow up by contacting insurance companies, resubmitting claims, and working aging reports
- 1+ years of accounting/billing/cashiering/reconciling experience in any healthcare setting.
- Strong Accounts Receivable and collection skills.
- Strong Customer Service Skills.
- Independent worker able to manage time efficiently.
- Computer Literate – Especially in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Medical Billing collections.
- Able to recognize and resolve any issues as they arise.
Preferred Qualifications (Not Required)
- 1+ Year of Home Care, Hospice, SNF billing, Physician Billing or DME Billing.
- Accounts receivable or medical payment posting experience.
- Working Knowledge in Cerner.