United Personal Care is excited to announce we are currently hiring for Personal Care Aides to join our team to attend to our patients in their own homes. We service Amador, Calaveras and El Dorado Counties.
MISSION STATEMENT: As a member of your community, our mission is to deliver compassionate health care services to all those entrusted in our care. Through leadership and trust, we function as a cohesive team dedicated to cost effective, high-quality outcomes for our residents. We foster an environment of innovation and continual improvement by encouraging creativity and openness. We pledge to value one another through loyalty, respect, and dignity. Integrity, fairness, and kindness are an integral part in all of our business decisions.
- Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions.
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- Participates in the development and implementation of the patient plan of care
- Notifies the Case Manager of changes in the patient’s status or needs.
- Promptness to scheduled patient visits
- Competency within the Personal Care Aide scope of practice
- Follows agency policies and procedure guidelines to ensure safe, quality patient care.
- Reliable transportation to patients’ homes
- Motivated self-starter who can work autonomously
- Dependable and punctual, strong work ethic
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills