Bullhead City, AZ
Always Better Care is excited to announce we are looking for a passionate RN to work as our Assistant Director of Clinical Services. This position will ensure the overall clinical operation of home health and hospice services. The position ADCS will report to the Administrator of Always Better Care and divide his/her time between administrative duties (60%) and field work (40%). This position has the potential to move into a full time Director role.
The Assistant Director establishes, implements and evaluates goals and objectives for home health and hospice services that meet and promote the standards of quality and contribute to Always Better Care’s mission and philosophy. The Assistant Director will be a clinical leader and mentor, torchbearer for company values, and will represent ABC in the community. The Assistant Director coordinates and oversees our Clinical Management team, Case Managers and all direct and indirect patient care services provide by clinical staff.
- Ensures compliance with Medicare and State guidelines related to home bound status, Utilization of services.
- Assist with the development and implementation of Agency Policies and Procedures that reflect quality and safe delivery of home care services.
- Promotes positive work environment for staff members.
- Take visits and manage a part-time patient case load.
- Assists with development, implementation and evaluation of staff recruitment activities.
- Provide guidance and leadership to Clinical Managers and field staff
- 2+ years of Home Health Care and Hospice Experience
- Leadership & Mentoring Experience
- 1+ years of management/supervisor experience in Home Health Care
- A valid Nevada or Arizona RN license – we will assist and pay for you to obtain dual licensure in the additional state if you do not have licensure for both states.