Rocky Mountain Home Care is excited to announce we are expanding our territory to service our patients in Evanston, Wyoming and are currently hiring for a PRN/Part Time Social Worker to join our new EVANSTON TEAM! This position will move into a full-time role.
MISSION STATEMENT: As a member of your community, our mission is to deliver compassionate health care services to all those entrusted in our care. Through leadership and trust, we function as a cohesive team dedicated to cost effective, high-quality outcomes for our residents. We foster an environment of innovation and continual improvement by encouraging creativity and openness. We pledge to value one another through loyalty, respect, and dignity. Integrity, fairness, and kindness are an integral part in all of our business decisions.
- Provides social work services to meet the needs of the patients and family
- Attends all IDT and mandatory meetings, communicates effectively to interdisciplinary team members
- Completes all required documentation in compliance with rules and regulations including documentation of communication skills and activities with the patient such as: assessment of emotional factors, counseling for long-range planning and decision-making, community resource planning, short term therapy, etc.
- Others duties as assigned
- Must have a current and unencumbered Wyoming LCSW licensure – will accept CSW if LCSW is in progress.
- Able to multitask and meet deadlines
- Must possess solid Clinical, Organizational, and Communication skills