Woods Cross, UT 84010
Rocky Mountain Care is currently hiring an Insurance Account Manager who wants to be part of an organization that is built on TRUST, RELATIONSHIPS, COMMITMENT and ACCOUNTABILITY. We are committed to our communities and have been providing home health and hospice care throughout the State of Utah for over 18 years. At Rocky Mountain, we see people as people.
- Act as resource person for referral sources, and works closely with other members of the team to ensure adequate coordination and transition occurs to home health and hospice services.
- Receive referrals from referral sources and process in a timely manner
- Ensure all demographic information is accurate on the referral form based on Medicare Eligibility.
- Ensure all paperwork, verification’s and authorizations are ready for care providers
- Responsible for verifying pay source eligibility and benefits on all patients referred to home care/hospice/SNF and obtaining authorization for services.
- Comprehensive knowledge of home care/hospice/SNF preferred but not required.
- Experience related to insurance authorization preferred but not required.
- Excellent customer service skills as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic computer knowledge
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills