Rocky Mountain Home Care is seeking a full time RN Case Manager to join our amazing home care team to service our patients in the Logan area!
Our Mission Statement: As a member of our community, our mission is to deliver compassionate health care services to all those entrusted in our care. Through leadership and trust, we function as a cohesive team dedicated to cost effective, high-quality outcomes for our residents. We foster an environment of innovation and continual improvement by encouraging creativity and open communication. We pledge to value one another through loyalty, respect and dignity. Integrity, fairness and kindness are an integral part in all of our business decisions.
This position is responsible for the delivery of care to patients in a home health scenario, including assessing patient’s needs, development of individual care plans, administering nursing care and ensuring continuum in the delivery of nursing care. Candidates must have a current nursing license in Utah as well as a positive attitude! We are looking for individuals who put the patient’s care as a top priority!
- A current, unencumbered, active license to practice as a Registered Nurse in Utah.
- Demonstrate clinical assessment skills at the level necessary to meet the job requirements.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- Knowledge of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations and guidelines that pertain to Home Health Care
- Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to work with an interdisciplinary care team.
- Basic understanding of computer technology, including email use.
- Proven written and oral communication skills.
- Proven decision making and analytical skills.
- Able to relate positively, favorably and cooperatively with others, including employees, patients, family members, and personnel of outside agencies and organizations.
- Positive attitude and desire to work with an aging population.
- Ability to attend Interdisciplinary team meetings every other week
- Other duties as assigned.