West Valley City, UT
Salary: $0.00 /hour
Rocky Mountain Care – Hunter Hollow is excited to announce we are currently hiring for the position of Business Office Manager to join our team! We are a leading provider of long-term and rehabilitation care, proudly serving our community for the past 20-years.
MISSION STATEMENT: As a member of your community, our mission is to deliver compassionate health care services to all those entrusted in our care. Through leadership and trust, we function as a cohesive team dedicated to cost effective, high-quality outcomes for our residents. We foster an environment of innovation and continual improvement by encouraging creativity and openness. We pledge to value one another through loyalty, respect, and dignity. Integrity, fairness, and kindness are an integral part in all of our business decisions.
The BOM organizes and performs Business Office functions including, but not limited to, accounts payable, accounts receivable, patient trust account, and general accounting for a skilled nursing facility. This position is also responsible for coordination of information with other departments of a Nursing Home and Corporate as needed to manage and assure efficient and accurate business functions. The BOM must have strong bookkeeping skills, must be detail oriented and a good communicator. Prior experience working in healthcare, billing Medicare and/or Medicaid is required.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
– Oversees all resident accounts receivable functions
– Oversees accounts payable processing
– Oversees maintenance of daily census records and related functions
– Oversees maintenance of resident trust funds
– Supervises business office operations
– Demonstrated experience in Medicare/Medicaid billing in a Skilled Nursing Facility.
– Experience with accounts payable and receivable functions.
– Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
– Accounting/Business Office Experience
– Strong Organizational, Communication Skills, Customer Service attitude
– Billing experience — Medicare, Medicaid billing knowledge is required
– Excellent computer skills, Ability to learn new software