Green River, WY
Rocky Mountain Home Care is looking for an MEDICAL SOCIAL WORKER (MSW) to provide top quality, five star care for our patience in Green River, WY and the surrounding area! This is a full time position
We are a home health agency that is committed to providing the best quality of skilled care to our patients in the comfort of their own home. We have a team of experienced, qualified, caring, and licensed professionals who are carefully selected and are always available to address the patient’s needs.
Essential Job Functions
- Assesses the psycho social status of patients related to the patient’s illness and environment and communicates findings to the Case Manager.
- Carries out social evaluations and plans intervention based on evaluation findings.
- Maintains clinical records on all patients referred to social work.
- Provides information and referral services for organization patients and family/caregivers regarding practical and environmental needs.
- Provides information to patients or families/caregivers and community agencies.
- Serves as liaison between patients or families/caregivers and community agencies.
- Maintains collaborative relationships with organization personnel to support patient care.
- Maintains and develops contracts with public and private agencies as resources for patient and organization personnel.
- Participates in the development of the total plan of care and case conference as required.
- Assists physician and other team members in understanding significant social and emotional factors related to health problems.
- Participates in discharge planning.
- Participates in in-service education programs.
- Other duties as delegated by supervisor.
- A current, unencumbered LCSW or CSW license issued by the State of Wyoming.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in health care.
- Experience in a home health care preferred.
- Demonstrates good verbal and written communication and organization skills
- Possesses and maintains current CPR certification.
- Must be licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state/or organization requirements and is in good working order.