Woods Cross, UT
Rocky Mountain Care is seeking a Help Desk Technicianto join our IT team to provide technical support to our users.
As a member of your community, our mission is to deliver compassionate health care services to all those entrusted in our care. Through leadership and trust, we function as a cohesive team dedicated to cost effective, high-quality outcomes for our residents. We foster an environment of innovation and continual improvement by encouraging creativity and openness. We pledge to value one another through loyalty, respect, and dignity. Integrity, fairness, and kindness are an integral part in all of our business decisions.
This individual will be a member of a group of technical co-workers. This group supports, configures, and deploys a variety of mobile devices, laptops and desktops used by Rocky Mountain Care. This group also supports a wide variety of software applications.
- Install, troubleshoot, and repair computer systems, hardware, and computer peripherals.
- Resolve internal user problems and instruct in the correct operation of laptop, mobile, and desktop devices.
- Support remote and local employees by phone and email.
- Operate in a tiered call queue support model.
- Coordinate activities with the appropriate Information Technology (IT) staff.
- Apply industry standard configuration and setup to company owned IT equipment.
- Periodic work is required during our established nightly or weekend maintenance windows.
- Help maintain parts inventory and log all service/repair activity using internal ticketing system.
- Provide cross-training and assistance to team.
- Minimal travel requirements.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
- Understanding of HIPAA, HITECH, PHI, and PII.
- Ability to manage simultaneous projects.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work efficiently and productively with minimal direction or guidance.
- Ability to communicate, both verbally and written, with a high level of confidence.
- Interpersonal skills using tact, patience, and courtesy.
- Take verbal and written instruction and execute independently.
- Be reliable and punctual.
- Open to learning, growing and developing broader skills.
- Requires a technical certification, (i.e. A+, N+, Security+, MCT, MCSA, MCSE, CCENT, etc.)