Salt Lake City, UT
Rocky Mountain Personal Care is currently hiring for a Personal Care Aide for our NOC shift to join our team to attend to our patients in their own homes in the Salt Lake City area.
MISSION STATEMENT: As a member of your community, our mission is to deliver compassionate health care services to all those entrusted in our care. Through leadership and trust, we function as a cohesive team dedicated to cost-effective, high-quality outcomes for our residents. We foster an environment of innovation and continual improvement by encouraging creativity and openness. We pledge to value one another through loyalty, respect, and dignity. Integrity, fairness, and kindness are an integral part in all of our business decisions.
- Provide companion care
- Provide personal such as (but not limited to): Bathing, Grooming, Toileting, Dressing, Meal preparation
- Perform the following tasks (but not limited to): Vacuum, Dust, Change linens, Fold/hang up clothes, Shopping.
- Assistance with medications: Reminding Client to take the medication, Open medication containers – but patient must take the medication from the container by themselves.
- Notify authorized designee of any changes in client condition or changes in patients plan of care
- Arrive at client visits in a timely manner.
- Document and summarize services performed during shift.
Reliable Transportation is required to potentially take patients to errands