Rocky Mountain Care – Logan is excited to announce we are currently hiring a part-time PM Med Pass Nurse to join our amazing Logan nursing team.
MISSION STATEMENT: As a member of your community, our mission is to deliver compassionate health care services to all those entrusted in our care. Through leadership and trust, we function as a cohesive team dedicated to cost-effective, high-quality outcomes for our residents. We foster an environment of innovation and continual improvement by encouraging creativity and openness. We pledge to value one another through loyalty, respect, and dignity. Integrity, fairness, and kindness are an integral part of all of our business decisions.
Develop lasting relationships with your patients and the staff in our building. The valuable work we do makes a difference in the lives of our patients and their families.
This position is responsible for the passing out medications to our residents in the evenings.The successful candidate will have:
- A current, active license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in the State of Utah.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- Knowledge of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations and guidelines that pertain to long-term care.
- Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to work with an interdisciplinary care team..
- Basic understanding of computer technology, including EMR and email use.
- Time management skills to complete assigned medication passes as well as required charting and documentation.
- Proven excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven decision making and analytical skills.
- Able to relate positively, favorably and cooperatively with others, including employees, residents, family members, and personnel of outside agencies and organizations. Ability to interact positively with the aging population.