Green River, WY
Rocky Mountain Home Care is excited to announce we are currently seeking a dynamic Full-time Home Health Aide to join our amazing Green River team!
MISSION STATEMENT: As a member of your community, our mission is to deliver compassionate health care services to all those entrusted in our care. Through leadership and trust, we function as a cohesive team dedicated to cost-effective, high-quality outcomes for our residents. We foster an environment of innovation and continual improvement by encouraging creativity and openness. We pledge to value one another through loyalty, respect, and dignity. Integrity, fairness, and kindness are an integral part in all of our business decisions.
- Must have an active Wyoming CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) certificate
- Valid WY Driver’s License
- One year prior experience as a CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) is preferred
- Must possess clinical, organizational, and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to engage and relate positively to our Residents and their families
- Must work well in a team environment
- Must be energetic, positive, professional, and reliable