Saint George, UT
Rocky Mountain Care is currently hiring for a full-time Registered Nurse (RN) to join our team in St. George, Utah.
As a member of your community, our mission is to deliver compassionate health care services to all those entrusted in our care. Through leadership and trust, we function as a cohesive team dedicated to cost effective, high-quality outcomes for our residents. We foster an environment of innovation and continual improvement by encouraging creativity and openness. We pledge to value one another through loyalty, respect, and dignity. Integrity, fairness, and kindness are an integral part in all of our business decisions.
• Admit patients to home care or hospice services
• Establish and carry out a plan of care
• Communicate effectively to interdisciplinary team members
• Case management
• Observes/ensures compliance with Medicare and State guidelines
• Attends all IDT and mandatory meetings
• Must have a Valid Utah RN License
• Reliable Transportation is Required
• Must Possess Clinical, Organizational, and Communication Skills
We offer training and orientation to Home Care and Hospice, a great work environment, continued education, and we are committed to employee satisfaction. Please specify which discipline you would prefer to apply for.