Salt Lake City, UT 84123
Salary: $45,000.00 /year
Avant Workforce Solutions is seeking a full-time Staffing Manager to solve the health care staffing needs of our clients. In this fast-paced dynamic role, you will onboard and manage clinical health care staff while ensuring great service for our clients. Do you have what it takes? Are you a creative problem-solver with excellent critical thinking skills? If so, don’t miss this opportunity! We offer competitive compensation, full benefits, and the chance to build a rewarding and fulfilling career. Join us at the heart of healthcare, apply today!
The Staffing Manager performs all activities related providing staffing services to healthcare facilities. Onboarding and supervising new clinical staff, filling hours and shifts, and service calls with the goal of ensuring clients’ needs are met. The Manager will be responsible to negotiate staffing orders, manage customer expectations, and resolve customer problems with the highest level of tact and professionalism in order to provide the most positive experience for the customer.
- Take orders from customers
- Fill open orders
- Obtain staff availability; find work for staff that are available to work
- Make service calls to existing and potential customers
- Recruit new agency staff
- All other duties as assigned
- Some college preferred
- 1+ years of training or experience with health care coordination
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and communication skills
- Excellent computer skills: Microsoft Office, staffing and timekeeping software
- Self motivated, ability to work autonomously
- Strong sense of urgency to get client needs met