Saint George, UT
Rocky Mountain Care is committed to EXCELLENCE in our delivery of care and services. Health Care is the fastest growing industry worldwide and at the center of every political discussion in America today. It is an exciting and rewarding career for the right person who joins our team. We are changing the way the world looks at Health Care.
As a Patient Care Coordinator, you will be the face home care agency to providers, patients and the community as a whole. The successful candidate will continue to develop our business in the St. George area. Responsibilities include meeting with physicians, patients, discharge planners for hospital and skilled nursing facilities, and many others who are in need of our services.
We are looking for someone who meets the following:
• Must be highly motivated, energetic, and able to communicate effectively with physicians/their representatives, case managers, social workers, admission coordinators and/or other representatives of the community.
• Sales and marketing experience, with demonstrated skills and proven results.
• As required by Hospital Organizations, must be able to receive required credentials
• Maintain current driver’s license, auto liability insurance, and reliable transportation.
• Clinical knowledge is a plus…
If this is you, we want you to fill an extremely important role in our company.
Do you really want to be a part of our company? Do you possess everything in this ad? Be prepared to discuss the principles that come from the books “Leadership and Self-Deception” and “Outward Mindset” – these will help you better understand our company’s culture.
Schedule: Generally Monday through Friday 8:30 – 5:00 pm. Flexibility for evening and weekend marketing events occasionally required.