West Valley City, UT
Rocky Mountain Care – Hunter Hollow is excited to announce we are currently hiring for an HR Coordinator to join our team!
MISSION STATEMENT: As a member of your community, our mission is to deliver compassionate health care services to all those entrusted in our care. Through leadership and trust, we function as a cohesive team dedicated to cost-effective, high-quality outcomes for our residents. We foster an environment of innovation and continual improvement by encouraging creativity and openness. We pledge to value one another through loyalty, respect, and dignity. Integrity, fairness, and kindness are an integral part in all of our business decisions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Performs all tasks related to payroll.
• Enters, tracks and maintains all employee documentation including up-to-date, accurate personnel and medical files for each employee. (Eg status changes, transfers, etc.)
• Coordinates the recruitment and hiring process including job postings, ad placement, and reference checks.
• Performs miscellaneous duties related to personnel, i.e. wage and employment verification, background checks, HR reports, etc.
• Coordinates new employee orientation and follow up orientation
• Processes worker’s compensation paperwork and works with worker’s compensation vendor and employees to ensure that claims are closed in a timely manner.
• Coordinates and processes HR functions as they pertain to day to day staff operations.
• Performs tasks in a manner, which is consistent with the values and culture of the Company.
• Collects and processes account payable invoices.
• Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Must possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to relate well, communicate, and interact with all employees and management.
• Ability to work in a busy environment with many interruptions.
• Excellent verbal, written, and organization skills.
• Detailed oriented, organized, and able to meet deadlines
• Must have 2 years prior experience in a human resources coordinator, specialist, or generalist role