LOVE WHERE YOU WORK!
*Impact *Care *Restore *Lead *Grow
United Home Care is seeking a physical therapist to join our amazing team! This position will provide evidence-based physical therapy to our patients in a home health environment. We are looking for people who are passionate about healthcare and want to change our patients’ lives in an environment that is conducive to their recovery process. If this is you, we want to hear from you!
MISSION STATEMENT:As a member of your community, our mission is to deliver compassionate health care services to all those entrusted in our care. Through leadership and trust, we function as a cohesive team dedicated to cost effective, high-quality outcomes for our residents. We foster an environment of innovation and continual improvement by encouraging creativity and openness. We pledge to value one another through loyalty, respect, and dignity. Integrity, fairness, and kindness are an integral part in all of our business decisions.
This position will:
- Evaluate the patient’s level of physical function in the home environment
- Participate in building individual plans of care
- Determine and document clinical progress
- Communicates patient health changes with the interdisciplinary team and family members
- Participates in case conferences to determine the best approach and avenues for patient care
This position requires:
- Current physical therapy licensure in the state of California
- Positive, caring and compassionate outlook
- Self motivated to act individually, but is also a team player
- Driven to provide world class care
- Strong work ethic to ensure immaculate documentation
We offer a thorough orientation to home health care, competitive salary, 401K, medical, dental, vision, cafeteria plans and voluntary AFLAC benefits!