Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose United Home Care as your employer!
As a community leader in home health, United Home Care is consistently ranked as a top quality care provider for the community we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
United Home Care is searching for an Intake Coordinator to join our home health team.
- Act as resource person for referral sources, and works closely with other members of the team to ensure adequate coordination and transition occurs to home health and hospice services.
- Receive referrals from referral sources and process in a timely manner
- Ensure all demographic information is accurate on the referral form based on Medicare Eligibility.
- Ensure all paperwork, verifications and authorizations are ready for care providers
- The right person for this role will be outgoing, have a positive attitude, and have exceptional multitasking skills.
- Previous experience working with an EMR system is strongly preferred (Cerner is a plus)
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Advanced typing and computer skills.