Rocky Mountain Home Care is currently hiring for an on-call Registered Nurse to join our Davis/Weber Home Care and Hospice TEAM. This is a part-time, salaried position – work 7 days on, and get the next 7 days off!
MISSION STATEMENT: As a member of your community, our mission is to deliver compassionate health care services to all those entrusted in our care. Through leadership and trust, we function as a cohesive team dedicated to cost effective, high-quality outcomes for our residents. We foster an environment of innovation and continual improvement by encouraging creativity and openness. We pledge to value one another through loyalty, respect, and dignity. Integrity, fairness, and kindness are an integral part in all of our business decisions.
The Triage Nurse will triage after-hours patient calls during and handle weekend admissions during the 7 days they are on. While 95% of calls can be resolved over the phone, they may need to make an occasional visit if the call cannot be resolved over the phone.
Responsibilities include :
• Admit patients to home care services
• Establish and carry out a plan of care
• Communicate effectively to interdisciplinary team members
• Case management
• Observes/ensures compliance with Medicare and State guidelines
• Discharge planning for Home Care patients
• Attends all IDT and mandatory meetings
Position Requirements :
• Must have a Valid Utah RN License
• Reliable Transportation is Required
• Must Possess Clinical, Organizational, and Communication Skills
• Home Care and Hospice Experience Preferred