Rocky Mountain Hospice is seeking energetic, organized, and caring Triage RN to join our Davis/Weber team! We are a leading provider of long-term, hospice, and rehabilitation care. We have been proudly serving our community for the past 20 years.
MISSION STATEMENT: As a member of your community, our mission is to deliver compassionate health care services to all those entrusted in our care. Through leadership and trust, we function as a cohesive team dedicated to cost effective, high-quality outcomes for our residents. We foster an environment of innovation and continual improvement by encouraging creativity and openness. We pledge to value one another through loyalty, respect, and dignity. Integrity, fairness, and kindness are an integral part in all of our business decisions.
Position is 7 days on/ 7 days off: Schedule during 7 days on will start at 5:00PM to take after hours overflow calls and end at 8:30AM the following morning. Position will also cover weekend admissions and calls during 7 days on.
This position requires the ability to triage patient calls and make on-call home visits as needed. Candidates must have current nursing license as well as a positive attitude! We are looking for individuals who will put our patient’s care as a top priority!
- A current, unencumbered, active license to practice as a Registered Nurse in Utah.
- Demonstrate clinical assessment skills at the level necessary to meet the job requirements.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- Knowledge of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations and guidelines that pertain to long-term care.
- Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to work with an interdisciplinary care team.
- Basic understanding of computer technology, including email use.
- Proven written and oral communication skills.
- Proven decision making and analytical skills.
- Able to relate positively, favorably and cooperatively with others, including employees, residents, family members, and personnel of outside agencies and organizations.
- Positive attitude and desire to work with the aging population.
- Recent clinical experience, education, or specialty skills specific to geriatrics is required.
- At least one year of experience in home health nursing is preferred.