Rocky Mountain Home Care is excited to announce we are expanding our territory to service our patients in Evanston, Wyoming and are currently hiring for a Home Health RN to join our EVANSTON TEAM!
MISSION STATEMENT: As a member of your community, our mission is to deliver compassionate health care services to all those entrusted in our care. Through leadership and trust, we function as a cohesive team dedicated to cost effective, high-quality outcomes for our residents. We foster an environment of innovation and continual improvement by encouraging creativity and openness. We pledge to value one another through loyalty, respect, and dignity. Integrity, fairness, and kindness are an integral part in all of our business decisions.
- Provides nursing services to meet the needs of the patients and family
- Completes all required documentation in compliance with rules and regulations including documentation of communication skills and activities with the patient such as: assessment of emotional factors, counseling for long-range planning and decision-making, community resource planning, short term therapy, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have a current and unencumbered Wyoming Registered Nurse license
- Able to multitask and meet deadlines
- Must possess solid Clinical, Organizational, and Communication skills