Rocky Mountain Care – Willow Springs is seeking both full-time and part-time Dietary Aides to work in our Culinary Services department. We are looking for energetic, dependable people to join our amazing team!
MISSION STATEMENT: As a member of your community, our mission is to deliver compassionate health care services to all those entrusted in our care. Through leadership and trust, we function as a cohesive team dedicated to cost-effective, high-quality outcomes for our residents. We foster an environment of innovation and continual improvement by encouraging creativity and openness. We pledge to value one another through loyalty, respect, and dignity. Integrity, fairness, and kindness are an integral part in all of our business decisions.
- This position assists with the preparation and service of meals, meeting scheduled meal times.
- Will follow established policies and procedures for the dietary department and promote food service standards through cost, quality and quantity controls.
- Provides meal service that meets the desires of the resident, by allowing as much choice as possible and giving food service that preserves the element of personal dignity.
- Assists in setting up the dining room, tray assembly, tray/cart delivery, dining room & kitchen clean up.
- Ensure Residents’ dining needs are met in a timely manner.
- Has a desire and commitment to work with geriatric residents and understand their special needs.
- Must be able to follow directions, cooperates with co-workers and perform assigned tasks. Required to communicate clearly with residents, families, and staff and follow supervisor directions.
- Must be able to perform essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation. Must qualify for employment, after criminal background study, per guidelines of the Utah Department of Health
The hours will vary between 6 am-2 pm or 2 pm-8 pm