Woods Cross, UT 84010
Salary: $0.00 /hour
This position is part SQL developer, part data centric developer, part report and dashboard creator, and part data analyst. A successful candidate will be detail oriented, inquisitive, have a strong desire for problem-solving, and meticulous in regard to data accuracy.
Examples of Upcoming Projects:
– Data extraction/integration with 3rd party health care data sources
– Automate clinician performance scorecards
– Patient event alerting
– Business Rules Engine (BRE) and Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
– Promote and maintain positive morale through teamwork
– Ability to work well with others
– Strong problem-solving skills
– Ability to respond promptly to inquiries or requests
– Provide input in developing strategies to support department goals and objectives
– Maintain a high level of confidentiality and use discretion when needed
– Ensure highest level of quality and accuracy of data, reporting, and development through regular quality checks
– Comprehend the data
– SQL Report Writer / Developer
o Develop, modify, maintain, and support custom reports (MS SQL, SSRS, Visual Studio) for both ad-hoc and ongoing business needs.
o Develop MS SQL objects (tables, stored procedures, functions, views, etc.) as applicable.
o Extract, filter, and aggregate data through logical queries and programming.
– Power BI Developer
o Build data models with multiple data sources
o Gather requirements and build Power BI dashboards
o Understand and analyze the data
– Data Integration
o Use ETL tools
o Find and integrate new relevant data sources
– Python Developer
o Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
o Design and implement of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
o Implementation of security and data protection
o Perform other work including specific tasks or special projects as required.
– MS SQL (Database design, query writing)
– SSRS (report creation)
– Power BI or similar Business Intelligence platform
– API integration
– ETL tools
– Data Analysis
– Minimum 3 years of experience as a SQL Reports Developer
– Minimum 1 year of Python and related frameworks
– Bachelor’s degree in computer science, informatics, math, software engineering disciplines, or other related field and/or the equivalent combination of education and experience.