Woods Cross, UT
Rocky Mountain Care is looking to hire a Physician Orders Management Specialist. This position is part of a centralized team responsible for distributing physician orders to physicians for signature. The position requires weekly follow-up in attempt to get signed orders returned timely. Must be able to maintain a friendly and professional relationship with physician’s and health care facilities.
- Communications Skills: Must have the ability to convey information to another effectively and efficiently. This includes good verbal, non verbal and written communication skills to help facilitate the sharing of information between people within a company for its commercial benefit.
- Attention to Detail: Ensures information is complete and accurate; follows up with others to ensure that agreements and commitments have been fulfilled.
- Organization Skills: Must have the ability to efficiently manage time, workload and resources to improve productivity and lower stress level. These skills assist with meeting deadlines and produce thorough, high-quality work.
- Ethical Skills: Must be in accordance with the rules or standards for right conduct or practice which includes maintaining confidentiality of patient/employee information and demonstrates understanding of the corporate compliance goals. Must be in accordance with the accepted principles of right and wrong that govern the conduct of job responsibilities.
Promote Agency Culture:
- Promote activities that are centered around agency culture.
- Live the vision and culture of the company.
- Have an Outward Mindset and see people as people.
Office Manager Responsibilities:
- Adhere to HIPPA regulations.
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment. Ensure security, integrity and confidentiality of data.
- Adhere to agency system of record protection, retention, retrieval and disposal.
- Remain updated on technical and professional knowledge. Allocate available resources to enable successful task performance.
- Adhere to agency policies and procedures, State and Federal rules and regulations.
- Distribute approved physician orders daily according to assignment.
- Follow-up on outstanding physician orders daily ensuring weekly contact with physicians.
- Document follow-up on physician order log/record.
- Review signed orders for compliance upon receipt.
- Receive signed orders into system according to policy.
- File signed orders appropriately.
- Other duties as assigned by Director of Revenue Cycle.