Woods Cross, UT
Salary: $0.00 /hour
As a member of your community, our mission is to deliver compassionate health care services to all those entrusted in our care. Through leadership and trust, we function as a cohesive team dedicated to cost effective, high-quality outcomes for our residents. We foster an environment of innovation and continual improvement by encouraging creativity and openness. We pledge to value one another through loyalty, respect, and dignity. Integrity, fairness, and kindness are an integral part in all of our business decisions.
This individual will be a member of a group of technical co-workers. This group supports, configures, and deploys a variety of mobile devices, laptops and desktops used by Rocky Mountain Care. This group also supports a wide variety of software applications.
– Install, troubleshoot, and repair computer systems, hardware, and computer peripherals.
– Resolve internal user problems and instruct in the correct operation of laptop, mobile, and desktop devices.
– Support remote and local employees by phone, email, and in-person.
– Participate in a tiered call queue support model.
– Coordinate activities with the appropriate Information Technology (IT) staff.
– Apply industry standard configuration and setup to company owned IT equipment.
– Periodic work is required during our established nightly or weekend maintenance windows.
– Help maintain parts inventory and log all service/repair activity using internal ticketing system.
– Provide cross-training and assistance to team.
– Periodic travel requirements.
– Perform related duties as assigned.
– Understanding of HIPAA, HITECH, PHI, and PII.
– Ability to manage simultaneous projects.
– Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
– Ability to work efficiently and productively with minimal direction or guidance.
– Ability to communicate, both verbally and written, with a high level of confidence.
– Interpersonal skills using tact, patience, and courtesy.
– Take verbal and written instruction and execute independently.
– Be reliable and punctual.
– Humble – Self-confidence and self-awareness to recognize the value of others without feeling threatened. Willing to admit you may not have all the answers or that you could be wrong.
– Requires a minimum technical certification within first 90 days of employment, (i.e. A+, N+, Security+, MCT, MCSA, MCSE, CCENT, etc.)
– Advanced knowledge of Windows 10, Endpoint Manager (InTune), O365, Sophos, Manage Engine.
– History of working with laptop/desktop hardware, thin clients, and iPads.
Woods Cross, Utah
This is a full-time, permanent position. Days and hours of work are Monday-Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm. Periodic after-hours and weekends. Must have reliable transportation. The employee is regularly required to sit, talk, or hear; frequently required to use repetitive hand motion, handle or feel, and to stand, walk, reach, bend or lift up to 40 pounds.