Salt Lake City, UT
Rocky Mountain Home Care is seeking an Assistant Director of Clinical Services for our GREAT HOME CARE TEAM. In this leadership role, you will ensure quality patient care, direct, coordinate and control all aspects of the clinical functions, perform regulatory compliance, and manage staff. We are looking for someone who can build trust, is committed to the team, and holds themselves and others accountable. We will reward the right person with a competitive salary, benefits to include medical, dental, life, disability and paid time off.
MISSION STATEMENT: As a member of your community, our mission is to deliver compassionate health care services to all those entrusted in our care. Through leadership and trust, we function as a cohesive team dedicated to cost effective, high-quality outcomes for our residents. We foster an environment of innovation and continual improvement by encouraging creativity and openness. We pledge to value one another through loyalty, respect, and dignity. Integrity, fairness, and kindness are an integral part in all of our business decisions.
• Must be a Registered Nurse;
• At least one year in managerial or supervisory experience preferred• Understanding of business growth, financial management, human resources
• Has strong clinical skills for mentoring or use in the field
• Leadership qualities that include the ability to listen, inspire and motivate others, set expectations, listen, empower others, lead a team to great results
• Organize and direct the agency’s ongoing functions
• Employs qualified personnel and ensures adequate staff education and evaluations
• Participates in all activities relevant to the professional services furnished, including the development of qualifications and the assignment of personnel.