Clearfield, UT 84015
Rocky Mountain Care in Clearfield is looking for a highly motivated individual to help maintain the cleanliness of our facility as a Laundry Attendant. We offer great wages, come join our team! We are a leading provider of long-term and rehabilitation care, proudly serving our community for the past 20 years.
MISSION STATEMENT: As a member of your community, our mission is to deliver compassionate health care services to all those entrusted in our care. Through leadership and trust, we function as a cohesive team dedicated to cost-effective, high-quality outcomes for our residents. We foster an environment of innovation and continual improvement by encouraging creativity and openness. We pledge to value one another through loyalty, respect, and dignity. Integrity, fairness, and kindness are an integral part in all of our business decisions.
- Perform day-to-day laundry functions as assigned.
- Collect, sort, and weigh soiled laundry, linen, garments, etc. and place in appropriate containers or assigned areas.
- Sort soiled laundry, linen, garments, etc., and separate those items that require special stain removal/treatment.
- Sort, count, and wash soiled laundry, linen, garments, etc, in accordance with established procedures.
- Press/iron garments as instructed.
- Fold, count, stack, hang, and distribute clean laundry, linen, garments, etc, to residents daily and/or as instructed.
- During emergency conditions, assure that clean laundry, linen, garments, etc, are distributed to designated areas as instructed.
- Clean floors, including sweeping, dusting, and damp/wet mopping
- Other general Housekeeping duties