West Valley City, UT
Rocky Mountain Care – Hunter Hollow is looking for an amazing team player to join our Culinary Services department at our BEAUTIFUL West Valley City facility! We have full-time and part-time positions open that offers flexibility with rotating weekends.
The Dietary Cook is responsible for the production and service of all meals throughout the day. The Dietary Cook prepares meals for the skilled nursing, assisted living, and special events under the direction of the Culinary Services Director.
- Prepares food according to the menu cycle developed approved by the Culinary Services Director that are served at the proper temperature and within the appropriate time frames.
- Operates institutional food preparation equipment according to manufacturer and supervisory direction.
- Follows proper cleaning and preventative maintenance schedules.
- Handles, creates, stores and disposes of raw and prepared food items in accordance with company policy and federal, state rules and regulations.
- Maintains food service work spaces in clean and safe condition at all times according to facility procedures.
- Attend in-service education programs as assigned.
- Ensures that excellence, quality, temperature and appearance of food are preserved.
- Follows all safety procedures when handling kitchen equipment and complies with department sanitation standards and personal hygiene/uniform standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned.