Rocky Mountain Care – Willow Springs is excited to announce we are seeking a full-time Director of Staff Development to join our amazing Tooele team! This position requires an LPN or RN license.
In this role you will supervise the CNA team as well as plan, organize, develop, and direct all in-service educational programs throughout the facility in accordance with current applicable federal, state, and local standards, guidelines and regulations, and as may be directed by the administrator or DON, to assure that the highest degree of quality resident care can be maintained at all times.
MISSION STATEMENT: As a member of your community, our mission is to deliver compassionate health care services to all those entrusted in our care. Through leadership and trust, we function as a cohesive team dedicated to cost effective, high-quality outcomes for our residents. We foster an environment of innovation and continual improvement by encouraging creativity and openness. We pledge to value one another through loyalty, respect, and dignity. Integrity, fairness, and kindness are an integral part in all of our business decisions.
- Compassion, professionalism, and strong communication and organizational skills
- Must have prior experience in supervision and principles, practice of teaching, etc.
- Must possess skills in leadership and communication.
- Must possess creativity, integrity, and initiative.
- Certified in Staff Development, preferred.
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as a RN or LPN in the state of Utah (we will accept enhanced multistate licensure).