Rocky Mountain Home Care is seeking AMAZING RN’s to provide home health care and case management for our patients in the Heber City area!
MISSION STATEMENT: As a member of your community, our mission is to deliver compassionate health care services to all those entrusted in our care. Through leadership and trust, we function as a cohesive team dedicated to cost-effective, high-quality outcomes for our residents. We foster an environment of innovation and continual improvement by encouraging creativity and openness. We pledge to value one another through loyalty, respect, and dignity. Integrity, fairness, and kindness are an integral part in all of our business decisions.
- Admit patients to home care services
- Establish and carry out a plan of care
- Communicate effectively to interdisciplinary team members
- Case management
- Observes/ensures compliance with Medicare and State guidelines
- Discharge planning for Home Care patients
- Attends all IDT and mandatory meetings
- Must have a Valid UT RN License
- Reliable Transportation is Required
- Must Possess Clinical, Organizational, and Communication Skills
- Home Care Experience Preferred