Rocky Mountain Care – Logan, is currently seeking a part-time Dietary Cook to work in our Culinary Services department.
The ideal candidate will be able to read and interpret recipes and have attention to detail. We are looking for someone who enjoys cooking and would prepare high-quality meals for our residents. We will train the right candidate. Prior experience is preferred, but not required. We offer competitive wages, benefits, and a flexible schedule. The schedule is 5:30 am to 1:30 pm, including holidays, and rotating weekends.
- Prepares food according to the menu cycle developed approved by the Culinary Services Director that is served at the proper temperature and within the appropriate time frames.
- Operates institutional food preparation equipment according to the manufacturer and supervisory direction.
- Follows proper cleaning and preventative maintenance schedules.
- Handles, creates, stores, and disposes of raw and prepared food items in accordance with company policy and federal, state rules and regulations.
- Maintains food service work-spaces in a clean and safe condition at all times according to facility procedures.
- Attend in-service education programs as assigned.
- Ensures that excellence, quality, temperature, and appearance of food are preserved.
- Follows all safety procedures when handling kitchen equipment and complies with department sanitation standards and personal hygiene/uniform standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned.