Green River, WY
Rocky Mountain Home Care is seeking a Director of Clinical Services for our GREAT Home Care TEAM in Green River, Wyoming. In this leadership role, you will ensure quality patient care, direct, coordinate and control all aspects of the clinical functions, perform regulatory compliance, and manage staff. We are looking for someone who can build trust, is committed to the team, and holds themselves and others accountable. If patient care is your passion – we want to hear from YOU!!!
We will reward the right person with a competitive salary, benefits to include medical, dental, life, disability and paid time off.
• Must be a Registered Nurse with a current and unencumbered license for the state of Utah
• Prior proven effective managerial or supervisory experience to direct, train and develop a staff of clinicians to provide top level care to our patients
• Understanding of business growth, financial management, personnel development
• Has strong clinical skills for mentoring, training and use in the field to ensure education of staff skills
• Leadership qualities that include the ability to listen, inspire and motivate others, set expectations, listen, empower others, lead a team to great results
• Organize and direct the agency’s ongoing clinical functions
• Employs qualified personnel and ensures adequate staff education and evaluations
• Participates in all activities relevant to the professional services furnished, including the development of qualifications and the assignment of personnel.
• Availability during operating hours to provide guidance for clinical staff