Rocky Mountain Care is seeking amazing nurses to join our team in our beautiful facility! We have full time and part time, NOC shift positions open. We pay shift differentials for NOC and weekend shifts!
If you see your role as being a person who wants to make a difference in our residents lives, come and be a part of our family!
MISSION STATEMENT: As a member of your community, our mission is to deliver compassionate health care services to all those entrusted in our care. Through leadership and trust, we function as a cohesive team dedicated to cost effective, high-quality outcomes for our residents. We foster an environment of innovation and continual improvement by encouraging creativity and openness. We pledge to value one another through loyalty, respect, and dignity. Integrity, fairness, and kindness are an integral part in all of our business decisions.
This position is responsible for the delivery of care to a group of residents in a nursing unit, including assessing resident needs, development of individual care plans, administering nursing care, and supervising Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) activities and other personnel in the delivery of nursing care.
- A current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an (RN) Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Utah.
- Demonstrate clinical assessment skills at the level necessary to meet the job requirements.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- Knowledge of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations and guidelines that pertain to long-term care.
- Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to work with an interdisciplinary care team.
- Basic understanding of computer technology, including email use.
- Proven written and oral communication skills.
- Proven decision making and analytical skills.
- Able to relate positively, favorably and cooperatively with others, including employees, residents, family members, and personnel of outside agencies and organizations.
- Positive attitude and desire to work with the aging population.