Rocky Mountain Care – Logan is presently looking for a detailed and organized Resident Advocate. This is an exciting opportunity to be a trusted and important resource for our Residents.
- Assists our Residents with personal matters
- Assists Social Worker with Mood Assessments
- Manages Residents Trust Funds
- Facilities Resident Discharges
- Coordinates IDT – Resident and Family Meetings
- Arranges Resident Durable Medical Equipment, Dental, and Vision Appointments
- Enters Medical Supply Charges
- Handles Residence Oxygen
- Issues Non-Coverage Notices
- Weekend, On-Call Admissions Required
- Must have a friendly, professional, and energetic personality and have a passion for improving the lives of others.
- Must have a High School Diploma
- Must have basic computer skills
- Must be Customer Service oriented
- Able to manage time and tasks efficiently.
- Prior experience preferred.
MISSION STATEMENT: As a member of your community, our mission is to deliver compassionate health care services to all those entrusted in our care. Through leadership and trust, we function as a cohesive team dedicated to cost-effective, high-quality outcomes for our residents. We foster an environment of innovation and continual improvement by encouraging creativity and openness. We pledge to value one another through loyalty, respect, and dignity. Integrity, fairness, and kindness are an integral part in all of our business decisions.
We offer training and orientation to long-term care, a great work environment. We are committed to employee satisfaction. We have been offering services for over 20-years.
If you are a leader, committed to providing excellent care and being a huge, positive part of our Residents’ lives, please apply. We would love to hear from you!