Rocky Mountain Care – Willow Springs is seeking an Assistant Director of Nursing to join our GREAT TEAM. In this leadership role, you will ensure quality patient care, assist with the direction and coordination of the clinical functions, perform regulatory compliance, and assist with the management of staff. We are looking for someone who can build trust, is committed to the team, and holds themselves and others accountable.
- Organize and direct the agency’s ongoing functions
- Employs qualified personnel and ensures adequate staff education and evaluations
- Participates in all activities relevant to the training and development of qualifications and the assignment of personnel.
- Develops and completes resident assessments; assist with plans of care and payer coverage matters
- Performs quality assessment and assurance to ensure proper documentation is maintained.
- Assists in developing and updating assessment and care plan policies and procedures to reflect the philosophy of the facility, professional standards, and legal requirements.
- Participates with the Administrator and Director of Nursing in survey processes by instructing staff regarding conduct and disclosure, reporting, being present at all times surveyors are on-site, directing prompt responses to requests for information, and undertaking corrective action, if appropriate.
• Must have an active Utah RN or LPN license
• At least one year in managerial or supervisory experience preferred
• Has strong clinical skills for mentoring or use in the field
• Demonstrated leadership qualities that include the ability to listen, inspire and motivate others, set expectations, listen, empower others, lead a team to great results
If you have a passion for patient care and a drive to building an exceptional care facility, we want to hear from YOU!