Salt Lake City, UT
Rocky Mountain Care Hospice is excited to announce we are currently hiring for a Full-time Social Workerto join our amazing Salt Lake Hospice TEAM!
MISSION STATEMENT: As a member of your community, our mission is to deliver compassionate health care services to all those entrusted in our care. Through leadership and trust, we function as a cohesive team dedicated to cost effective, high-quality outcomes for our residents. We foster an environment of innovation and continual improvement by encouraging creativity and openness. We pledge to value one another through loyalty, respect, and dignity. Integrity, fairness, and kindness are an integral part in all of our business decisions.
- Provides social work services to meet the needs of the patients and family
- Demonstrated ability to engage interdisciplinary team, staff, patient, family members and understands and can provide the emotional resource necessary for end of life care
- Attends all IDT and mandatory meetings, communicates effectively to interdisciplinary team members
- Completes all required documentation in compliance with rules and regulations including documentation of communication skills and activities with the patient such as: assessment of emotional factors, counseling for long-range planning and decision-making, community resource planning, short term therapy, etc.
- Others duties as assigned
- Must have a current and unencumbered Utah LCSW licensure. Will accept CSW with LCSW in process.
- Able to multitask and meet deadlines
- Must possess solid Clinical, Organizational, and Communication skills